[TriLUG] Re: NVidia drivers cause Segmentation Faults in RH9 and Fedora Core beta

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Wed Oct 1 20:01:07 UTC 2003

My next strategy is to go ahead and reinstall and use the updated drivers
from NVidia and see if that works it out. Upon contact with NVidia I
learned that with the 4363 drivers there was an incompatibility issue with
Red Hat Linux 9, thus probably the reason why Fedora Core bombed too.  I
will try it tonight and I will let you know how it goes.  Hopefully
incompatible drivers are my only problem.