[BULK] - Re: [BULK] - [Fedora-trans-ar] Members of Fedora-trans-ar

Turki at zahid.com Turki at zahid.com
Mon Nov 1 06:40:13 UTC 2004

Thanks. yes we in Zahid have moved most of our servers to Linux , still
few which we are working on now.

The BULK in the subject is added by our mail-filter appliance. I will talk
to the Admin of this appliance to remove it.

I am a Linux Administrator , but plan to practice development soon.

Regards to all.
IT - Technical Support
turki at zahid.com
02 6652656 ext. 229

Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa>
Sent by: fedora-trans-ar-bounces at redhat.com
31/10/2004 12:59 PM
Please respond to
fedora-trans-ar at redhat.com

fedora-trans-ar at redhat.com
cc

Subject

On Yaum al-Khamees 14 Ramadan 1425 13:11, Turki at zahid.com wrote:
> Hi everyone , what are active projects we can participate in ?

Salaam Turki,
I am happy to see one of Zahid company. I heard that your company is one
of
the first converters to Linux in Saudi Arabia and that your MCSE refused
convert back! Welcome here and let's see what we can do to help FOSS.

That's said, we are here mainly to translate and review Fedora distro. We
need
you to grab a file, review it's translation, make the corrections you
think
is right and discuss it here. If you have any questions or issues, don't
hesitate to ask.

If you are a developer, we can point you to what's missing regarding
Arabic
support. Just name your interest ;)

BTW: why do I see [BULK] in the subject of your message?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA