[Fedora-xen] Installing FC9 guest on Centos 5 fails installing OO writer2latex

Kenneth Tanzer ktanzer at desc.org
Tue Aug 12 15:59:36 UTC 2008

Thanks to all who offered responses.  I tried this again, using an LVM
volume instead of a file-backed disk.  It still hangs again at the exact
same spot.  Again, the mouse is not responsive, nor does it respond to
ctrl-alt-f1, f2, etc.  The VM manager shows it is still running, and
using about 12.5% of my CPU (although it fluctuates a bit).  The machine
also still responds to pings.

Any other suggestions, either for fixing or useful troubleshooting/error
reporting, or should I just give this up as a lost cause?  Thanks in
advance.

Ken