[libvirt] Java bindings

Alejandro Berna Juan alejandro.berna at i2cat.net
Tue Sep 2 14:39:03 UTC 2008

Hi Daniel, all,
I'm sorry for my non show during the summer but I was in my long holidays
;)....
I will have the libvirt project for Eclipse with the libvirt java bindings
during this month, if I use as a base the makefile it wouldn't be too
complicate to generate.
Also I would like to ask you (because we need for our Federica project) if
libvirt is using CIM model or is using something similar. I read that is
collaborating with DMTF but we have not found anything that tells that
libvirt is using CIM model.  If you don't know exactly can you tell me who
to contact to assure this? I hope you can help me, thank you for everything,

Cheers,

                 Alejandro

--
Alejandro Berna Juan