[Linux-cluster] GFS modlues not present ?

Dave Morhead morehead at choopa.com
Wed Nov 23 19:45:10 UTC 2005

Im trying to setup a cluster using fedora core 4 w/ the gfs filesystem.
I have followed the documentation on redhats website and installed all
the appropriate rpms. However when i try to load the GFS module

[root at localhost etc]# modprobe gfs
FATAL: Module gfs not found.
[root at localhost etc]# modprobe lock_dlm
FATAL: Module lock_dlm not found.

I get the above errors. Im not sure what to do next i tried reinstalling
the GFS kernel from yum and rpm packages but I still get the error. Am I
simply missing a package or is there some simple step I missed?

thanks