[Linux-cluster] Simulating multiple nodes.

Vaibhav Srivastava vaibhav.srivastava at celstream.com
Wed Oct 18 10:16:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am a new member of community. I was just wondering is there any way to
simulate cluster on a stand alone machine? Can that be done using User
Mode Linux?

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic message, and any attachments to this electronic message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)named herein and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information. It is the property of Celstream
Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
strictly notified not to copy, forward, distribute or use this message or any
attachments thereto. If you have received this message in error, please delete
it and all copies thereof from your system and notify the sender at Celstream
Technologies or administrator at celstream.com immediately