[Linux-cluster] clustat -s service ....."Timed out waiting for a response from Resource Group Manager"

Daniel Ojo Daniel.A.Ojo at noaa.gov
Fri May 11 14:47:31 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,

I have have a 12 nodes Linux Cluster with GFS on RHE4. I had just added
12 new resources and services to my with system-config-cluster. All
seems to start up fine but I am getting errors in my message logs.....

clurgmgrd[8579]: <warning> Node ID:000000000000000b stuck with lock usrm::vf
clurgmgrd[8579]: <warning> Node ID:000000000000000b stuck with lock usrm::vf

This comes almost every 2 mins.

2. It is also taking long or hanging when I try to disable and enable a
service via clusvcadm.
3. Clustat takes longer to yield outputs and when it does it only yields
the Member Name  and not the Service Names.

Any help or pointers will be greatly appreciated.