[Linux-cluster] how to use fence_xvmd fence option on Rhel5

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:49:57 UTC 2007

Hi all,

  RedHat's documentation about using fence_xvmd and fence_xvm it isn't very
clear, almost for me.

  I need to use another fence device than manual on my actual two-node cluster
suite under xen. To do this I think to use fence_xvmd and fence_xvm options. But
how? What are the minimum requeriments to use it?. My only option is:

  - Dom0 runs fence_xvmd and domU two-nodes runs fence_xvm clients, but, will
dom0 be need act as a part of the cluster?? or not?

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com