[Linux-cluster] RHEL cluster upgrade from v4.4 to v4.5

Robert Gil Robert.Gil at americanhm.com
Thu May 17 13:45:56 UTC 2007

Yes, I can confirm that the packages have been released and work. The issues were with cman and lvm2 kernel modules working with the 55 kernel. These have now been released. The ls and df bug has also been fixed which was a big issue with GFS.

Robert Gil
Linux Systems Administrator
American Home Mortgage
Phone: 631-622-8410