[Linux-cluster] Problem lock_dlm_join gfs_controld join error -16

Martin Fuerstenau martin.fuerstenau at oce.com
Mon Apr 21 14:14:01 UTC 2008

Hi there,

there is a main difference when I use "cman_tool services". On the
working node:

[root at node2 ~]# cman_tool services
type             level name          id       state
fence            0     default       00010001 none
[1 2]
dlm              1     clvmd         00020001 none
[1 2]
dlm              1     CfusterGFS01  00040001 none
[1 2]
dlm              1     ClusterGFS02  00060001 none
[2]
dlm              1     rgmanager     00070001 none
[1 2]
gfs              2     CfusterGFS01  00030001 none
[1 2]
gfs              2     ClusterGFS02  00050001 none
[2]

On the non-working node:
[root at node1 ~]# cman_tool services
type             level name          id       state
fence            0     default       00010001 none
[1 2]
dlm              1     clvmd         00020001 none
[1 2]
dlm              1     CfusterGFS01  00040001 none
[1 2]
dlm              1     rgmanager     00070001 none
[1 2]
gfs              2     CfusterGFS01  00030001 none
[1 2]

Well - but  CfusterGFS01 is not mounted on node1. Seems to me like dlm
(or gfs) is thinking that the filesystem is mounted. But it isn't. Has
anybody an idea how to kick it out?

Thx - Martin