[Fedora-xen] Ubuntu as DomU under Xen/FC5

George Hill e1geo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 02:54:49 UTC 2006

Thanks Dan --

This gets confusing/tricky...

What exactly do you mean by "the Ubuntu installer"?

Ubuntu says that to install Xen on Ubuntu you should
download Xen from XenSource and integrate it with your
Ubuntu installation
(https://help.ubuntu.com/community/XenOnUbuntuBinaryInstall).
I am not sure if there is an Ubuntu Xen kernel.

I used xenguest-install.py to install the FC5 guest,
but I am not sure that will work with Ubuntu. Will I
need to create my own config file in /etc/xen?

Thanks for your help, any more tips would be
appreciated.