Unresolvable deps when building Rawhide.

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Tue May 6 16:07:54 UTC 2008

Hi all,

      When I do a Pungi run on an x86_64, I get the  following.
Pungi.Gather:WARNING: Unresolvable dependency jakarta-commons-beanutils-javadoc in checkstyle.noarch
Pungi.Gather:INFO: Added jakarta-commons-beanutils.x86_64 for checkstyle.noarch
Pungi.Gather:WARNING: Unresolvable dependency antlr-javadoc in checkstyle.noarch
Pungi.Gather:INFO: Added jdom.x86_64 for checkstyle.noarch
Pungi.Gather:WARNING: Unresolvable dependency xml-commons-apis-javadoc in checkstyle.noarch
Pungi.Gather:WARNING: Unresolvable dependency ant-javadoc in checkstyle.noarch

      I believe this is related to the last batch of package exclusions to
save space that appeared in the fedora-9 ks file with the latest version
of Pungi.  Is this condition OK?  Might it be possible for someone to
select the wrong package combination and have a failed installation, or
would this be caught when dependencies are checked

           Thanks.
  -- Bill in Denver